1. Mally Poreless Perfection Foundation with Brush. This is my everyday go to powder because it’s light and is great with my sensitive skin!
2. Cocoa Butter Palmers Stick. The best remedy for chapped lips, or to put over a light liner for a slightly glossy look without the stick and fuss of gloss!
3. L’oreal Voluminous Mascara. It WORKS and it about 1/3 cost of high price make up stores. I use it on myself daily!
4. Elf Coral Matte Pencil. One of my favorite neutral easy to-go shades.
5. Sonya Kashik Perfecting Translucent Illuminator. This illuminator has great smoothness to it that allows you to place it on top of other makeup without rubbing it off. It isn’t extremely noticeable, which is what you want to look for in an illuminator to remain natural!
6. Smashbox Blush Rush in Chiffon. My new favorite peachy pink blush!
7. Aquaphor Healing Ointment. I sleep with this on every night! I put a little under my eyes and on my lip, and even on my heels if they’re getting a little rough! Perfect for keeping skin nice and hydrated.
8. Beautycounter Tint Skin Complexion Coverage. When my skins dry and I need just a little coverage with a full foundation, this is my jam. It’s all natural and just goes on soooo incredible smooth!